Introducing PASS...

SO excited to begin using a new way to display photos from my sessions online! It's called PASS and it rocks. :) I will no longer be giving DVDs to clients. Now clients and all family members/ friends they want to share their access with can download all or some of the images I post from their session. Yay! Check out my first session using PASS...

http://photographsbyaliciamarie.pass.us/caileeseniorsession

Thanks to Cailee for being my first covergirl. :) I will still continue to post pics to my blog/facebook page and update my website as I can. Each gallery will remain up for 1 year. Print and merchandise orders can still be fulfilled through my website if desired. For all past clients- I am happy to create a PASS link that will remain available for 30 days featuring your session. If you're interested, shoot me an email or FB message me. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment