Contest Time! {Tucson Photographer}

Alicia Marie Photography: blogstomp &emdash;

Almost 3 years ago, I shot my first session ever! It was an engagement session with this sweet couple. After taking their pics, I was hooked! Thank you, Amy and Greg, for helping me get my start and for being so in love. You made my job so easy and helped me discover how much I truly enjoy being a photographer!

In honor of my almost 3 year anniversary of my first session, I am offering a ½ off photo session, to be shot Summer 2013.

Here’s how to enter:

1. “Like” my page (if you have already done so, thank you!)

2. Send a friend to “like” my page and have them mention you in a post to my page

3. I have hidden this storyboard of two pictures from my first session in one of the portfolios on my website
(Message me via my FB photography page when you have found the photo.) Once there is a winner, I will announce him/her on my page and the contest ends

4. Have fun!

Excited to see who the winner will be. Thanks to all my current fans/clients. You guys seriously rock, I am so blessed! :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment